Friday 10 January 2014


modern:

I chose this font as it is simplistic and smart which is the way I find the future heading it is also a font i have seen used in many futuristic movies.

kids:

I chose this font as it is playful and friendly which are things that I relate to kids. 

sport:

I chose this font as it is a typical american style sporting font which is used in american football, basketball and baseball.

masculine:

I chose this font as it is big, bold and agressive which are typical male attributes. 

feminine:

I chose this font as it is light, swirly and what can be conceived as naturalistic which is a typical look for women. 


sophisticated:

I chose this font as it has little flourishes and looks quite posh a sort of serif type font.

BOLD:

I chose this font as it is thick and Bold  which i needed as it is bold and quite self explanatory. 

history:

 I chose this font as I find it to be a classical medieval font used in films such as 'monty python holy grail'          










No comments:

Post a Comment